Wrightsburg is a Missourian town that is along the Mississippi River.
It is determined from the Christmas decorations strewn across the town that it was attacked by the Chimera around Christmas time. The town is flooded from an attempt to get rid of the Chimera. Only the rooftops are above water. After the Liberty Tower Defense System fell, the residents had gathered to decide on whether to wait for the military to be evacuate or try to leave on their own. Only half of the town left to try to make it out on boat. The others who stayed, only to suffer the consequences that came after.
Joseph Capelli and Dr. Fyodor Malikov were forced traveled through the submerged town when they catch a boat to go up the Mississippi River after being diverted away by patrolling Goliaths. There they discovered the entire town was infested with feral Grims, and were forced to fight and retreat from Chimeran Dropships, Drones, and Longlegs in returning to the Mississippi before their vessel was destroyed by Goliaths.
- High school American football field - Completely flooded and only recognized by part of a stand and a rusty scoreboard.
- Motel - Occupied by Grims.
- Chimeran power conduits coated with ice - symbolising the Chimeran dominance of the area.
- ^ Gameinformer, November 2010
- ^ Resistance 3 Boat Traversal Behind the Scenes - Community Day 2011