Wrightsburg is a Missourian town that is along the Mississippi River.
It is determined from the Christmas decorations strewn across the town that it was attacked by the Chimera around Christmas time. The town is flooded from an attempt to get rid of the Chimera. Only the rooftops are above water. After the Liberty Tower Defense System fell, the residents had gathered to decide on whether to wait for the military to be evacuate or try to leave on their own. Only half of the town's residents tried to escape. The others who stayed, were either killed by the Chimera or converted into grims.
Joseph Capelli and Dr. Fyodor Malikov were forced to travel through the submerged town when they catch a boat to go up the Mississippi River after being diverted away by patrolling Goliaths. There, they discover the entire town was infested with feral Grims, and were forced to fight and retreat from Chimeran Dropships, Drones, and Longlegs in returning to the Mississippi before their vessel was destroyed by Goliaths.
- High school American football field - completely flooded and only recognized by part of a stand and a rusty scoreboard.
- Motel - occupied by Grims.
- Chimeran power conduits coated with ice - symbolising the Chimeran dominance of the area.
- ^ Gameinformer, November 2010
- ^ Resistance 3 Boat Traversal Behind the Scenes - Community Day 2011