1 round, 3 Burr Charges
10 rounds, 10 magazines
High-velocity, Armor-piercing round
|Rate of Fire||
The Sixeye is a very powerful single-shot rifle with a built-in scope and the ability to fire explosive "Burr Charge" tags. Burr Charges are activated using the touchscreen and can be used in combination with the scope; they will automatically hit whatever is highlighted with the cursor, and then explode after a period of time or when the icon at the bottom of the screen is pressed. Only one Burr Charge can be deployed at a time.
This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
- Scope Speed - In/out of scope time shorter.
- Fast Reload - Faster reload.
- Larger Explosions - Trap explosion radius increased.
- Penetrating Shots - Shots pass through objects.
- Extended Clip - Clip capacity increased.
- Headshot Explosion - Projectiles explode on headshots.
|“|| Hey guys, one shot one kill. That's what you can
expect with the long distance sniper rifle that Hank
Touch and Hold the touchscreen to place a Burr Charge.