This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
|Previous level||Ellis Island (level)|
|Next level||Conversion Tower|
|Game||Resistance: Burning Skies|
|Enemy weapons||Auger, Bullseye, Hedgehog Grenade, Hunter|
|Place||Protection Camp, Union City, New Jersey|
|Date||August 15th, 1951|
|Objective||Find a Way into Camp|
Enter Protection Camp
Reach Family in Hotel
Reach Radio Tower
|Enemies||Advanced Hybrids, Carriers, Chimeran Dropships, Drones, Executioner, Grims, Hybrids, Leapers, Longlegs, Steelheads|
Protection Camp is the fifth chapter in Resistance: Burning Skies.
Tom Riley and Ellie Martinez arrives at the Protection Camp in Union City, New Jersey where it's been invaded by the Chimera. They split up to find any survivors but they all moved to the Radio Tower. Tom and Ellie reunit in downtown of Union City as they saw Natalie, Rachel and the other survivors were taken away by the Carriers. Squads of Hybrids arrivedon the streets and attack two human until they'll all killed before those two quickly enters the radio tower and make it to the rooftop. More Chimera reinforcement arrives but they'll killed by Tom and Ellie before Tom destroys the Spire Beacon. Members of the Minutemen shows up just as the Carriers leaving. Ellie wants Mac to be in-charge before she and Tom catch up and jumps into one of the nearby fleeing Carriers, tangled by it's tentacles.
Turn right and take out few Patrol Drones when they appears from the rooftop before you go into the trenches. Go through the burning camphouse as you turn left and climb up the ladder.
Make yur way through the tunnel and enter the larger shaft as you meet two Advanced Hybrids. Kill them both. But there's few more Chimera coming to shoot you. Kill them all and follow minecart track, it'll lead you straight to the ladder.
You'll have to destroy those Grim Pods before they'll hatch into Grims. Take the stairs and exit the basement. When you got on the ground floor, turn left and take out those several Advanced Hybrids.
Once you`ve entered, make your way through the department store and kill many Advanced Hybrids and Grunt Hybrids. When you reached the door, tap the front screen to get out of the building and watch the cutscenes that Ellie tells Tom Riley that Richard Gorrell put the spire beacon on top of that radio tower as he saw his family has been taken by the Carriers.
Kill the large group of Hybrids with your Mauler or Sw.A.R.M. when they show up in the street and tap the icon to open the door. Follow Ellie into the alley, tap the icon to open the another door and enter the basement parking garage. Inside the parking garage, take out those Grim and Hybrids before you go up the stairs in the first floor of the radio tower.
Inside the building, flush out those handful of Leapers and a couple of Grims Pods. Go upstairs and kill five Advanced Hybrids on the second floor. Take the another stairways go up to the rooftop. Tap the icon to open the door and head outside.
- Know Your Place in Line:
- State of Emergency Policies:
- Deplorable Conditions:
- Population Control Techniques:
- On-Air Schedule:
- VIP Status:
Gray Tech LocationsEdit
- Before going underneath a house with some Leapers, go past the house and next to it on the left side is the Grey Tech on the ground.
- After splitting up with Ellie to follow two Chimera, you'll reach the crash site of the jet. Don't go towards the wooden beams to the left. Instead go straight and you'll see a little objective sign on the jet. Crouch to crawl under the wing of the jet and turn to the left. The sign to tap the screen appears, tap the screen to rescue the pilot. Continue past the jet and to the left to crawl under the other wing of the jet. You'll put the pilot to the left against the wall. When the scene is over, a piece of Grey Tech will be next to the soldier.
- When you enter the first cave with train tracks, there will be some sort of shack to the right of where you enter. Crouch to get in the shack. When in the shack go up the ladder, the Grey Tech is on the table, next to a piece of intel.
- When you enter the first cave with the train tracks (the same as above), there will be a small entrance in the middle of the wall at the other side. Enter this cave and the Grey Tech will be on the ground at the end of the cave.
- After going through some tunnels, you'll have to take a door to the left side, right after you exit a tunnel and killed some enemies. Instead of taking the door, take the tunnel at the right side of the room. The Grey Tech is on the ground at the end of the tunnel.
- At a certain point when you're searching for your family in the hotel, you’ll go a level higher by walking through a hole in the ceiling. When you continue there might be a lone enemy and after that you can take the stairs to go one level down again. Go one level down and there are two rooms on the left side, the Grey Tech is in the second room next to the bed, on the ground. It's right before you meet up with a soldier.
- After meeting up with Ellie and going after Tom's family, who are abducted by Carriers, you’ll enter a garage with some cars at a certain point. The Grey Tech is under the stairs of where you entered the room.
- After going up a spiral staircase in the garage, you should follow the pad to the right and past a micro. The Grey Tech is on the ground.