This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
300 energy rounds
|Rate of Fire||
The Mauler is a Chimeran minigun that appears in Resistance: Burning Skies. It's the last weapon to be obtain in the fourth chapter of Ellis Island while Tom Riley and Ellie Martinez escape from SRPA Station Kali on Ellis Island.
It can be charge up by touching the left side of the touchscreen with the left thumb and then drag downwards. Once the exhaust mode is fully charged, press the R Button to fire a heat blast which can destroy huge group of enemies.
- Long Shot - Greater effective range.
- Lightweight - reduce encumbrance.
- Precision - Reduce primary fire spread.
- Overcharge - Increased rate of fire.
- Supercharged - Larger heat blast.
- Heat - Faster heat generation.
- The Mauler is a extreme effective weapon which give it capable against large group of any Chimera.
- In multiplayer the mauler is unlocked at level 25 and is also useful for killing enemies due to its secondary fire havving no ammo limit
|“|| Got a new one for you... Hank calls it the "Mauler."
And once you turn it loose you'll see why.
Drag thumb down the barrel to switch to exhaust mode,
- The Mauler is more resembles and in terms similar in function to the HVAP Wraith depicted in Resistance 2 and Brute Minigun in Resistance: Retribution.