This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
|Rate of Fire||
Its magnetic accelerator launches a small iron flechette at an extremely high velocity that is accurate to up to 1000 meters. The secondary fire charged and fires multiple flechetttes at once that can pierce through multiple targets. This is one of the few weapons that can fire underwater. It is exclusive to Resistance Retribution, and it is unlocked by collecting all of the Retribution Intel. However, it is available from the start in multiplayer.
- The 1S-1K designation derives from the weapon's ability to destroy Drones and kill Hybrids with a single shot.
- The shots the Longbow fires are similar to the Chimeran Gauss turrets in Resistance: Retribution.
- This weapon is powerful enough to take out the Chimeran Overseer with one overcharged shot to the head on normal difficulty.
- Although a charged shot can kill a Hybrid in one shot on any difficulty, shooting a Hybrid in the head with an uncharged shot will also kill them. A shot that doesn't kill a Hybrid will knock them down, making them an easy target for a follow-up attack.
- The Longbow is presumably the strongest weapon in Retribution. This gun can kill almost every enemy with 1-3 shots. It is also capable of killing a player in multiplayer mode with just 3 shots or 1 charged shot (the charged shot still is only one round). This weapon is even capable of killing a Titan with two charged shots to the back.
- The Longbow use of Flechette(s), which means "little arrow" in French, as ammunition is appropriate for it's definite namesake.
- Longbow is highly capable enough to penetrate force-barrier which used by the Angels and Chrysalis
- If you look at concept art of the Longbow, it has the SRPA logo on it.Weapons
Chimera SRPA/US Armed Forces British Armed Forces Maquis Minutemen Other Grenades