London is the ninth campaign level of Resistance: Fall of Man.
Having managed to infiltrate as far as London, Hale discovers an immense tower in the heart of the city. Having convinced Rachel Parker that the Tower's destruction may result in freeing Britain from the Chimera, Hale must now fight his through the ruins of London and clear out the landing zone allowing British and American armies to bringing supplies and heavy equipment.
This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
A Desperate Gamble
Ice and Iron
The difficulty will spike in this particular mission so be prepared to die at least a few times. First off a Titan will greet you. Use the Auger's barrier to block its attacks, and then the Hailstorm's turret mode to destroy it. A Stalker will then enter the arena. Empty your LAARK, then use the Bullseye's homing tags to destroy its power cores. Destroying both units will trigger a tank.
Enter the vehicle and head forward. In a few seconds a Widowmaker will spawn. Go into full reverse and back up the engines while spamming the cannon on the creature's head. In two-player mode, one person can man the turret and destroy the incoming globes while the second uses the cannon.
Keep advancing and watch out for further Stalkers. Chimeran snipers will attack from the rooftops and more infantry will swarm you on the ground.
- Weather: Inside a small metal grate in the courtyard.
- Drowned: Inside one of the hotel rooms on the bed with a dead soldier.
- Goliath: On the first floor behind the counter.
- Leapin' Lizards (3 points): Take no damage from Rollers in the outskirts of London.
- Fast Like The Tortoise (2 points): Take no damage from Slipskulls in the outskirts of London.
- Environmental Artist Kory Hagney (Speaking to Lighting Artist Eric Gooch): "These levels were also difficult to pull off because there are so many views of the overhead Chimeran architecture from so many angles. It was hard to make this stuff feel like the Chimerans just placed it where they needed it regardless of the Human architecture, while maintaining the locations that Design wanted placed and keeping the number of new assets to a minimum. I also ran this stuff in a few other levels which actually called for it to be interactive."
- ^ http://www.cybergooch.com/tutorials/pages/lighting_rfom7.htm Creating the Lightning for Resistance: Fall of Man by Eric Gooch