London is the ninth campaign level of Resistance: Fall of Man.
Having managed to infiltrate as far as London, Hale discovers an immense tower in the heart of the city. Having convinced Rachel Parker that the Tower's destruction may result in freeing Britain from the Chimera, Hale must now fight his through the ruins of London and clear out the landing zone allowing British and American armies to bringing supplies and heavy equipment.
This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
A Desperate Gamble
Ice and Iron
- Weather: Inside a small metal grate in the courtyard
- Drowned: Inside one of the hotel room on the bed with dead soldier
- Goliath: On the first floor behind the counter
- Leapin' Lizards (3 points): Take no damage from Rollers in the outskirts of London.
- Fast Like The Tortoise (2 points): Take no damage from Slipskulls in the outskirts of London.