2 rocket rounds
4 rocket rounds
Air-brake (release mini-rockets or redirect the main rocket)
|Rate of Fire||
The L209 LAARK (Light Anti-Armor RocKet) is a rocket launcher that was originally designed for use against Russian armored divisions. This rocket launcher is the most powerful weapon, and exclusive in Resistance: Fall of Man and first obtain in Bracknell - "In a Darker Place". After starting the level, the LAARK is in the center of the first room that is navigated.
The LAARK fires lethal explosive rockets that can kill most enemies in one hit, but can only carry four rockets (two per mag). The alternate fire is an air-brake which will stop the rocket in mid-air and release smaller rockets (using this method can kill any weaker enemy using only one LAARK shot).
- The L209 LAARK is effective against Stalkers, Titans, and Widowmakers.
- After shooting a rocket, it can be speed up with the R1 Button. If hit correctly it can be used to kill Angels in a single shot.
- The LAARK is a very potential weapon and can instantly kill an enemy. The player make sure there is always plenty of room between themselves and the opposition otherwise of being caught up in the blast radius.
- If someone is hiding behind some scenery, or around a corner, fire a rocket and use the Air Brake to stop it next to them. Press and hold Fire again and mini-shells will come out of the rocket and home into nearby enemies.
- In Ratchet & Clank featured a weapon (similiar to the L209 LAARK) called the Devastator, expect the L209 LAARK lack of auto-target sight which only comes with air-brake and able to fire only rocket, not missiles.