Hags are another product of a human woman infected by the Chimeran virus. This Chimeran form has a rather large head and a very durable skin. Hags can also float and fly, unlike their Boiler cousins. The Hag exclusively appears in Resistance: Retribution.
- Hags, like the Boilers, have an only vulnerable weak point in the head in order to kill it. Hags also deploy a temporarily force-field and is vulnerable to any attack.
- Hags attack by launching a mental blast at the player. This attack causes splash damage and can take away health quickly.
- It's name, Hag, is based on a wizened old woman, or a kind of fairy or goddess having the appearance of such a woman, often found in folklore and childrens' tales such as "Hansel and Gretel". Also it is often seen as an malevolent deity.
- This Chimera closely resembles the Boiler, but with a larger head.
- According to a Resistance 2 co-op intel both Hags and Boilers can survive in intense heat.