This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
|George Washington Bridge|
|Previous level||Military Ocean Terminal|
|Next level||Ellis Island (level)|
|Game||Resistance: Burning Skies|
|Enemy weapons||Auger, Bullseye, Hedgehog Grenade, Hunter, SixEye|
|Place||Hudson River between Fort Lee in New Jersey and Washington Heights in Manhattan Borough of New York City|
|Date||August 14th, 1951|
|Objective||Reach VTOL Crash Site|
Find Alternate Route
Defend VTOL Crash Site
|Enemies||Advanced Hybrids, Chimeran Dropships, Drones, Grims, Hybrids, Impaler, Leapers, Longlegs, Steelheads|
George Washington Bridge (level) is the third chapter of Resistance: Burning Skies.
Tom Riley arrives in George Washington Bridge and find his way to save the downed VTOL crew before the airstrike blow up the bridge.
As the level starts, turn left, turn right and turn another right as the cargo open, releasing several Hydrids and a couple of Advanced Hybrids at attack you. Take out quickly with your grenades or any explosives.
Go straight, turn left and right. Leapers are coming from the left and attack you. Use your M5A2 Folsom Carbine or Mule or kill them before they'll jump and bite you.
Move straight and go underneath the upper deck of the bridge until you stop by the edge of the broken bridge. You'll be facing the several Longlegs on the other side of the gap. Get behind cover and use your Sixeye by press the L Button to zoom-in and press the R Button to headshoot those enemies.
Crouch and go under the pipes. Once you've come out of under the pipes, stand up, turn around and climb up the ladder. Go striaght for the upper deck where VTOL crashed earlier. There's a Scout Hybrid right across the gap and you have to kill it with your Sixeye quickly.
Go straight and turn right, turn two lefts, turn two rights, turn left and exit the undercarriage as you enter the Chimeran cargo, loaded with weapons, you better pick up all these ammo and reload your weapons before you exits the cargo. Don't worry about Ellie, she'll follow you. Few Steelheads and several Hybrids coming out of hiding and attack you. Use any of your weapons, explosives or grenades to take them down.
If you want to destroy all Grim Pods, go right ahead. Once you destroy all those pods, catch up with Ellie, she at the toll booth.
- Early Completion Bonus: On top of the burning tank at the very start of the level.
- Stress Tests Completed: Inside the another car after you kill Leapers.
- Note: Inside the duct after you go right, but don't turn left, turn right again and you'll find the intel.
- Conscription Notice: Inside the car under the upper deck of the bridge after you killed Longlegs.
- Dear Santa: Underneath the truck where all the Grim Pods hatched.
Gray Tech Locations
- At the very beginning of the chapter, look slightly to the right. Behind some concrete barriers is some ammo and next to it is a jeep, where the Gray Tech is behind. There’s also intel inside the jeep.
- The first enemies of the chapter will spawn out of a container. To the left of the container is another area with a destroyed bus and truck. The Grey Tech is in between the bus and the truck.
- When searching an alternative route towards the VTOL, you'll be walking under destroyed buses and you will kill some Longlegs. At a certain point you’ll have to cross a gap by walking over two pipes next to each other. When you crossed those pipes, look to the left. You’ll see the Grey Tech behind some bars. Jump over the bars to get it. There's also some ammo to the left of the Grey Tech (not behind the bars).
- When you're still searching for an alternative route to the VTOL, you'll climb up some ladders and walk across some wooden boards. At a certain point there will be some enemies and cars in front of you when you reach the top of a ladder. The Grey Tech is to your left (when climbing the ladder) behind the steel beam but you can't jump over this beam (you'll see the piece of Grey Tech when jumping). Instead you should go straight a little bit, on to the road and then turn left. To your left is another beam that looks similar to the previous one, but you can jump over this one! Jump over it and grab the piece of Grey Tech on the ground.
- When you drop down on the crash site of the VTOL, the Grey Tech is in the back left corner of the area. Behind the crashed VTOL. You can grab it after fighting of the enemies but make sure that you grab it before breaking open the VTOL. Afterwards is also possible, but you have more time before you open the VTOL then after.
- The second time you come out of the bridge after the VTOL crash site, you'll meet Grims for the first time. When you come out of the bridge there's a destroyed blue car to your right, the Grey Tech is behind this car.
- After coming out of the bridge for the third time since the VTOL crash site, you'll meet Grims for a second time. Fight of the first batch and look to the right when you continue. Before you go to a higher level there'll be two cars on the right side and behind the second car is the Grey Tech.
- In the last area with the Impaler boss, if you hug the right side (the side where the bridge is broken) you'll see two concrete dividers in front of two bridge pillars at the end of that side. When you jump up on the dividers you'll see the piece of Grey Tech in between the two bridge pillars.