This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
|Filling the Void|
|Previous level||The Guns of Rotterdam|
|Next level||Scars Run Deep|
|Weapons Obtained||Schrotflinte .12 Gauge, Auger WS|
|Enemy weapons||Auger, Bullseye, Reaper Carbine|
|Date||September 1st, 1951|
|Enemies||Angel, Boilers, Hags, Hammers, Hybrids, Leapers, Sirens, Slipskulls, Steelheads, Titans|
Filling the Void is a second campaign of Resistance: Retribution.
After securing Rotterdam, British and Maquis forces quickly drawn their plans in Operation Overstrike as Major Stephen Cartwright lead a task force in intercepting a Chimeran Earth Mover that is heading towards Luxembourg where Colonel Rachel Parker take the remainder of Second Squadron to Luxembourg. Raine Bouchard takes James Grayson and Colonel Roland Mallery on a special mission to investigate a new type of conversion center in Bonn, Germany. The group is separated, with Bouchard captured by the Chimera and being converted into the initial stages of the Chimeran conversion process. Grayson, however, is able to rescue her and destroying the Bonn facility in the process.
Intel Document LocationsEdit
- A Drain on Our Resources: In the first area get to the room where the player have to walk over a board to get to the next room. Jump back down to the lower level, the intel is behind the player after landing.
- Iron Horses: At the end of the second area when the player fight a Hammer, get to a platform that goes to the corner of the room where the player can jump down into a room and find the intel.
- The Fallen Are Not Forgotten: In the third area get to the large room with the elevator. Hit the switch, moving the center the pillar, and unleashing another wave of enemies. After taken them out the player can use the elevator here, but before doing so head across the beam to the other platform on the right side, around the second elevator with a red circle around, it is found close to dead Maquis body.
- Cold as Ice: In the last area head down the hall to the end. To the left is the exit, but don't go through it yet. To the right, on the other side of the glass is a white orb that can shoot with the Auger WS. It will explode and break the glass and allowing to gain access, where the intel is located.
- Frozen Assets:
- The Scorched Earth:
- The Last Reich:
- Mallery's Lunch:
- The Nights Go By:
- Bouchard's Necklace:
- Down the Volga: In the sewers, right before the last Leaper attack, stand near the Schrotflinte ammo pick-up. Look along this corridor for the small openings at the bottom of the walls. One on the left can be crawled through, which the intel is found on the other end.
- Signs Below: At the start of the second stage, go forward and some drones should attack. To the left of the doorway, in the corner, is the intel.
- Deep Images: In the third stage, locate in the circular walkways around the tower in the center. Wait until you have taken two lifts up. After the second lift, turn left and the player will find this in the corner, just near a symbol on the wall.
- Chew on This: In the fourth stage, in one corridor toward the end of the stage, a bunch of Boilers and a Titan will attack the player. Defeat them all. On the other side, ignore the exit, and instead find the other glass window with another explosive device behind it. Shoot through the wall with the Auger to create an opening a secret room where the intel is found in a corner.
- Too Big to Carry: Right when the level begins, turn around. Go around the obstruction and on the other side.
- We're Not Alone: At the beginning of the second stage of the level, turn around and find the elevator. On Infected Mode, the switch is lit green and can be used. Take it down a little and look for a window on the left. Approach it and you can grab the intel.
- Alien Erosion: In the second stage, after passing through the first door, the player will be at the bottom of a ramp. Several enemies will attack you from ahead. After defeating the enemies, go to the left toward the edge of this platform. The player should automatically hang over the edge. Drop down to this secret area below and the intel will be found on the ground.
- Sirens or Furies: In the third stage, enter the chamber where the player must throw the underwater switch. Defeat the Sirens and then dive underwater. Look for the gateway at the very bottom and approach it. It will open. Pass through and enter another doorway to reach a tube. Swim down this tube and the player will eventually come to a dead Siren. Below its body is the intel.
- Power of the Atom: