This page needs to be cleaned up!
This article, Ellis Island (level)/Transcript, or a section of this article may require overall cleanup.
This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
The cinematic begins. The scene scroll down and the facility is shown.
- Woman Announcer: Hello, and congratulations on being selected to work on the Project Phoenix.
The logo appears.
- Woman Announcer: The Army's Special Research Projects Administration, or SRPA, is in charge of the facility on Ellis Island--but as you know, civilian scientists work here too.
Scene shifts to the woman scientist who's carry the clipboard and enters.
- Woman Announcer: SRPA is dedicated to learning everything there is to know about the Chimera and using that knowledge to destroy them.
Scene changes and shows the hospital bed in the operating room.
- Woman Announcer: Here, these scientists are working on a project to map Chimeran nervous systems.
Scene changes to few surgeon employers.
- Woman Announcer: It's important to follow established protocol, any attention to what you're doing, and wear your safety glasses.
Scene change to Chimera which holds inside the containment cells and switch to surgeon holding the scalpel.
- Woman Announcer: This corridor leads past the vivisection lab to the most sensitive part of our facility.
Scene change to two soldiers, guarding the lab.
- Woman Announcer: The Alpha Lab. Only you have been given special clearance to access the classified material inside.
The scientist insert his card into the security scanner and take it out. The lab door open.
- Woman Announcer: Remember, security comes first, for your own protection. And, when it comes to containment, our record is second to none.
Scientist enters the laboratory and pan towards the desk which is fills with book, microscope and the lab equipments.
- Woman Announcer: Details regarding everything you've seen and heard can be found in your Project Phoenix briefing packet. But remember--it's for your eyes only. Welcome to the team!
- Ellie Martinez: Mac. The dock.
They pass the inferno Statue of Liberty as Mac turn his head towards the Chimeran Dropship which it's coming from behind.
- Mac: Get Down!
They duck for cover to avoid incoming searchlights from the dropship as it fly past over them and back around again. They reach the island and Mac stop the boat. He stay in the boat while Ellie and Tom takes the ladder up to the base as he departs. She made it in while Tom Riley climbs up and one of the rungs on top of the ladder broke off, causing the fireman loose his grip and fell off the ladder, but he quickly grab the other rung before he fell into the water. Another dropship fly past them and heads for the city. Ellie reaches over and help him out. Riley grabs her arm and pulled to safety as he made it in and follow her.
- Ellie Martinez: Ellis Island is abandoned. We'll get in, out and finally enough of this tech to make a real difference in this war. Then it's that big VTOL back to your wife and kid in Union.
- Tom Riley: Uh, Ellie... thanks.
- Ellie Martinez: Don't mention it.
She opens the door.
- Ellie Martinez: Alright. According to Amherst's map, first we gotta cross the dock and find the infirmary.
Ellie moves the slide door open and head out to the docks as several Hybrids appears.
- Ellie Martinez: Jeez, this place is crawlin'.
After they took out several Hybrids and two Steelheads around the dock.
- Ellie Martinez: Whatever they got in here must be important.
They enters the Armory Room and kill the Hybrid.
- Ellie Martinez: SRPA equipment.
Two Hybrids enters and fire at them. Ellie and Tom kills them both.
- Ellie Martinez: The SRPA has bases all over. This must be one made out of the shell of Ellis Island.
They exits the SRPA Armory Room, through the alley and into the courtyard as group of Chimera shows up and attack them. After killing large group of Chimera, they enters the infirmary and down the hallway to the left.
- Ellie Martinez: Next up. We cut across the rooftops to the SRPA Labs.
They climb up the stairways before Tom Riley picks up the Sw.A.R.M. and climb up the ladder to the rooftop and head outside. They fight though their way on the rooftop, taking out another group of Chimera before they entering the SPRA lab.
- Ellie Martinez: Wow, these must be the labs. All we gotta do is find Room 429.
When they see the rear end of Spire Missiles.
- Ellie Martinez: Spires?
They walk down the stairs to the lower floor.
When Tom Riley approaches and is about to touch the Spire beacon, Ellie Martinez stops him by grabbing his wrist.
- Ellie Martinez: Careful, that's a spire beacon. It alert the Chimera when there's been a spire strike. It could be very sensitive.
She let go of him.
- Ellie Martinez: Look, we can get through this way.
She gently walk past between two Spires without even touching the beacon, Riley follows her and when Ellie unnoticed when she walk through the laser trip alarm and the system gone alert.
- Ellie Martinez: Awww. Really?
Ellie run back towards one of the Spires and disconnect the beacon.
- Tom Riley: Ellie. What are you doing?
- Ellie Martinez: I'm just gonna toss it.
Ellie run out of the room while she carry the beacon before the cave-in falls by the doorway, blocking the exit.
Riley found another exit and leave the lab and take out few Chimera while he's down the hallway.
- Ellie Martinez [Radio]: I'm OK... Just keep heading down... ...I'll catch up.
He enters the generator room before he climb down to the floor and found the switch on the side of the room. He flip the switch and the door opens. Riley jumps down to the floor below where two Steelheads firing at her and take out two Steelheads.
- Ellie Martinez: Riley, I'm down here!
Riley jumps down to the another floor where Ellie waiting.
- Ellie Martinez: Fancy meeting you here. I had a helluva time, but the beacon's out of commission. If Gorrell booby trapped the place. We must be on the right track.
After having killed the Hybrid and two Advanced Hybrids, Ellie and Riley take the stairs down to the lower floor, through the hallway and enters the science lab.
- Ellie Martinez: Whoa. What's this say? Project Abraham? (short pause) We thought Nathan Hale was dead.
They exit the science lab and fight their way through the abandoned facility. After having killed more group of Few Hybrids, Several Advanced Hybrids and a Executioner and found the vault door.
- Ellie Martinez: There's the vault door. Out of commission. Let's look around for a way to get in.
- Tom Riley: There's gotta be a ventilation system into this place.
- Ellie Martinez: Over here!
After Ellie and Riley killed the several Hybrids, they move into the ventilation shaft and enters the lab.
- Ellie Martinez: There it is! Room 429.
They run along the mezzanine and take the stairs down to the ground floor.
They open the vault door of Room 429 when they noticed something's gone
- Ellie Martinez: It's not here.
- Tom Riley: It hasn't been forced open. Gorrell must've taken it out.
- Ellie Martinez: I really hate this guy! What the hell is he up to?
Just then, they heard a voice, coming from the announcer.
- Survivor [Announcer]: Hello? (pause) It's anybody there?
- Survivor [Announcer]: I'm (cough) in the-- (static)
- Tom Riley: Whoever he is, he doesn't sound too good. Sounds like he needs help.
- Survivor [Announcer]: I'm opening the door.
The door open, Ellie and Riley exit and the door close behind them.
- Survivor [Announcer]: Wait one moment. You'll have to-- ah! Rgg!
- Ellie Martinez: Let's hope he opens that door.
- Scientist [Announcer]: (gasp) H-- Hurry. (breathing).
The other door opens, Ellie and Riley exit and battling another group of Chimera.
After they've killing another group of Chimera, they enters the room and found the human body.
- Tom Riley: Stinks in here.
They approaching the survivor, now he's reveal as a SRPA scientist who has been calling for them, now he's lying on the floor after he's been impaled and presumably killed by the Chimera with the piece of broken plywood and covered his clothes in blood.
- Tom Riley: Is he dead?
Suddenly, an injured scientist appears to be still alive as he gasping and breathing. Riley grab and try to remove the broken plywood.
- Tom Riley: Grab that med kit! (struggle) Come on...
He pulled the plywood out and cover the stab wound with his hands while Ellie bring out her med kit.
- Tom Riley: Go.
Riley uncover the wound and Ellie seal the wound with her bandage cloth before she bring out the needle while Riley keeps the injured scientist from shaken.
- Tom Riley: Morphine.
She taps her needle to get rid of the air out.
- Ellie Martinez: Yeah.
She injects him in the neck with the needle which contains morphine. The scientist become settled and relaxes when Riley let him go. The scientist still breathing and able to lift his head up.
- Scientist: The film. It's all in the film.
- Ellie Martinez: The film? What film?
The wounded scientist felt dizzy and went into coma.
- Tom Riley: This guy needs some real help. (Ellie looks at Riley) What the hell happened to him?
Ellie gently shook her head that she don't know what's happened to him before she look at wounded scientist again.
- Scientist: I have to show you.
The wounded scientist quickly stand up and barely walk towards the machine and operates the console. The blast windows are open and the Impaler releasing from the cage.
- Ellie Martinez: What did you do?!
The Impaler sees them when it burst into flames before it attacks them. The scientist turn his head toward Riley when they realized that scientist is already been infected and succumbed by the Chimeran Virus and attack him. Riley quickly repels and throw the scientist aside when the blast windows closing.
He had turned into Zombie-like Chimeran creature and shown his golden eyes and his pale-grayish skin and attack both Ellie and Riley. They manage to fight back and kill the zombie.
- Ellie Martinez: Let's find that film and get out of here.