This page needs to clean up!
This article, Ellis Island (level), or a section of this article may require overall cleanup.
This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
|Previous level||George Washington Bridge|
|Next level||Protection Camp|
|Game||Resistance: Burning Skies|
|Weapons Obtained||Mauler, Sw.A.R.M.|
|Enemy weapons||Auger, Bullseye, Hedgehog Grenade, Hunter|
|Place||SRPA Station Kali, Ellis Island, New York Harbor|
|Date||August 15th, 1951|
Access SRPA Labs
Find Room 429
Find Gorrell's Film
Escape Ellis Island
|Enemies||Advanced Hybrids, Executioner, Grims, Hybrids, Impaler, Leapers, Steelheads|
Ellis Island is the fourth chapter in Resistance: Burning Skies.
As the level starts, follow Ellie to the door, just around the bend. She'll open the door for you, turn right and turn left when you reach the another door, you'll open it for you and head outside to the docks.
You'll be facing the Several Hybrids and Few Advanced Hybrids. After you killed them, there's couple of Scout Hybrids and a Execution, take them out. Once ther're all dead, take to the far left door and open it. Now enters the infirmary, turn left, go straight for the stairways and climb up around the stairs. Obtain your new weapon: Sw.A.R.M., turn left and climb up the ladder as you reach the rooftop.
Project Abraham Lab
Wait for a moment, the survivor will open another door for you. As the door open, you'll be ambushed by the group of Chimera, take them out before you go up the stairs and kill two Scout Hybrids and a Grunt Hybrid on the mezzanine.
Get out of the Conference Room before the door seal you in or you'll gotta be toasted.
Enter the air vent is right beside the desk. Once inside the shaft, go through the duct shaft until you drop down to the other side. Kill three Longlegs with the S.w.A.rM launcher before they pin you down and go under the broken fan. Turn left and turn right until you drop down to the another tunnel.
Gray Tech Locations
- Inside a big hangar with a lot of boxes with the SRPA logo, there are also two tanks in the middle. Go through the passage in between the tanks and take a left afterwards. There will be a case on the ground with the Grey Tech, it's before you go through a door to get back outside.
- When you enter the labs, go to the back right corner. The Grey Tech is inside a case on the ground. It’s next to the stairs that you take to go to the lower level.
- After being reunited with Ellie you'll go through some more labs and Ellie will also say something about Project Abraham and Nathan Hale. After this you’ll go down some stairs and you’re in a room where you should go left to progress. But instead of going left, go straight ahead and up the stairs at the end of the room. At the top of the stairs will be the piece of Grey Tech, next to a dead chimera.
- After killing the executioner you’ll enter a room with the entrance to the vault. Go left down the stairs towards the entrance of the vault. Look underneath the platform to the left of the stairs (when going down), the Grey Tech is on the ground between some boxes. Grab it before you enter the air shaft!
- After you exit the vault and killed the enemies, look to the left in the corner closest to the vault. The Grey Tech is on the ground.
- After you found and watched the film of Gorrell you'll have to escape the facility. At a certain point you'll be running through a tunnel and you'll have to crouch to get through a hole in the wall. When you're through the wall you'll see an empty case that contains Grey Tech on your right side. Go up the ladder to your right and turn left, the Grey Tech is on the ground.
- When reunited with Ellie you'll fight a lot of enemies while waiting until an elevator arrives. You'll take the elevator together. As soon as it opens, run forward and save the soldier. The Chimera you killed will drop a piece of Grey Tech. If you don't save the soldier, the piece of Grey Tech won't be there.