Conversion Tower is the sixth and final chapter of Resistance: Burning Skies.
The carrier will drop you into a room with a meat grinder. Escape it by breaking through a weak wall. You will then find a soldier being "stored" in a Chimeran cocoon. break him free with your axe, and then proceed towards the door. You will be ambushed by a few Grims. Kill them with your axe (one hit kill), and then enter a tunnel. You will eventually reach a room with "glowing red things". Shoot them in order to kill the Chimera on the other side of the room. keep on fighting until you are the only living thing in sight. on the left side of the room is a blue door. Enter it, but beware of the Chimeran soldier on the other side as he will attempt to ambush you. You will reach a room with more huge red tubes in the middle. Kill all the Chimera until the red door on the other end turns blue. Make good use of the cover in the room as a large wave of enemies will be on its way. The next room will have even more Chimera. Go up the stairs and get into cover. Several Chimera will be running through the door on the other side of the room, so use plenty of hedgehog grenades. You will then enter a room with a soldier. Free him for some additional covering fire. You will come across some Chimera with Augers. Shoot the glowing red objects to kill them.
After riding an elevator, you will reach a room with sniping Chimera. Use the Sixeye to snipe them, and then carry on. You will then enter a room with huge blue tubes. Walk along them until you reach the top of the room. Once there, exit through the door.
You will reach a room where a Chimera will jump through a window. Behind you will be a solder. Free him, and then kill all nearby Chimera. Once thats done, a door will turn blue, allowing you to exit.
After entering and exiting several rooms, you will eventually reach a room with an Impaler. Shoot the glowing red things to kill it. Continue kill Chimera until you reach a room with an Executioner. He will break through the wall so be ready.
After killing the first Executioner, advance into the next room. Eliminate the two Executioners inside, and then proceed. You will then reunite with Ellie and Rachel. They will go look for survivors while you track down Gorrell. You will enter a room with Chimera coming from an elevator. Kill them and then enter the elevator. You will then face off against several Chimera. The Mauler helps here a lot. Keep on advancing until you reach Gorrell. After a cutscene you will escape from a giant Leviathan, and follow Gorrell. Leviathan: You will enter a giant room with a lot of ammo. Walking forward will trigger a giant Leviathan to rise up. This serves as the final boss battle for the game. It is actually very simple killing the Leviathan. Use the Mauler to shoot the glowing red things on its body whenever they glow. After shooting enough of them, the Leviathan will pick you up and drop you onto a small platform. Don't walk backwards or else you'll fall to your death. Keep on shooting his soft spots until he dies. You can then leave the room and proceed to track down Gorrell. He will eventually ambush you, and you will have to touch the fire axe icon quickly once its displayed. This will cause Tom to kill Gorrell with his axe. You then enter a cutscene, followed by credits.
- Hoping: Once you have escape the meat grinder, you will free a soldier from some sort of cocoon. Instead of following him and Ellie, walk backwards until you see the intel. It should be next to a dead woman.
- Weapons Requisition: In the third room you enter after splitting up with Ellie, all the way to the right is a piece on intel.
- Grey Tech Chimeran Control Initiative: After riding an elevator, walk to the left into a tunnel. The intel will be next to a dead body. Note the Chimera that may attack you from the left.
- Discharge: You will eventually reach a room with giant blue pipes. You will slowly make your way to the top of the room by walking across these pipes. Once you reach the top there will be a door you enter. Instead, turn around and walk to a rock to the right. The intel will be sitting next to a dead black ops.
- Contract: After walking through several small rooms, you will enter a room with stairs in it. Walk down the stairs, and into the middle of the room. Under a there will be a dead man with intel next to him.
Gray Tech LocationsEdit
- Right after splitting up from Ellie you'll enter a large room with many enemies. After kill them you’re supposed to go through a door across the room from where you entered. Instead of going to the door on the left side of the room to reach that door, turn around and take the door that is diagonally across the room from the door on the left side. The Grey Tech is on the ground at the bottom of the stairs. The door is to the right of the door through which you entered (when facing the other side of the room), almost under the door through which you entered.
- In the second room after you split from Ellie (it contains red tubes in the middle), take the door in the middle of the right wall. Watch out for the lone enemy and take right at the bottom of the stairs. The Grey Tech is in a corner on the ground. Alternatively, go right when you enter the room and go through the door at the end. Turn left and after the wall to the left is the piece of Grey Tech on the ground.
- When you enter the third room after splitting up with Ellie, go all the way to the right. The Grey Tech is on the ground behind a big "pole". There is also Intel nearby.
- When you enter the room where you see the power generator room for the first time, turn around and the Grey Tech is to the right of the door through which you entered.
- You’ll enter a cave and you'll need to cross the gap to get to the other side of the room by crossing a big pipe. Take left after crossing the first pipe and the Grey Tech is on the ground next to a dead soldier. It's a almost hidden between small rocks.
- After going through the previous cave, you’ll free a soldier and kill some enemies (some are armed with Augers) in a square room with a power core in the center. Enter the door across from the door where you enter the inside part of the square room. It's an open door and you don’t need to push the screen to open a door (this door is to the right side). The Grey Tech is on the ground.
- When you enter a room with three power cores in the center (right after the previous square room), don’t go down the stairs, but go to the left. Take another left and a right and go up the stairs. You’ll be on the upper level of the room. Take right and follow the path. The Grey Tech is on the ground at the end of the path, in between some ammo boxes.
- When you enter a room with three power cores in the center (the same as in the previous location), go down the stairs and through the door in front of you. The Grey Tech is on the left side in a case on the ground.