This article is a stub. You can help the Resistance Wiki by expanding it.
Would you help contribute the Resistance Wiki by editting the text and adding information?
Bracknell is the eighth level in Resistance: Fall of Man.
After surviving the destruction of Southern Command, Hale abandons the British resistance as they retreat to their last stronghold and enters the Chimera's network of underground tunnels, hoping to infiltrate deep into enemy territory and see what he can learn.
Into the Depths
In a Darker Place
- Conduits: Inside the second chamber to the far right in the sunken section of the floor
- Surrounded: In the Circular mining platform to the left
- Stranger: On top of one of the conduit lines
- Karma's A Bitch (3 points): Kill all enemies in the Chimeran tunnels with only their native weapons; Bullseye for Hybrids, Auger for Steelheads, and Backlash Grenades for all.
- This is MY House (4 points): Do not let any Chimera stand on the mining platform in the Chimeran Tunnels for more than 10 seconds.